Wednesday, April 3, 2013

This week's projects

Two new scrappy projects so far this week. I still have a few challenges I'd like to look at and possibly contribute to, but this is what I've done so far.

First, one of my friends who has been my number one customer on Etsy asked for something a little different than my usual order. A set of surprise party invitations. This called for stamping, and something I rarely do -- using the computer and printer. Okay, I use my computer all the time, but it rarely gets involved in my scrapbooking and cardmaking. I didn't see any other way to make these cards, though. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. Maybe I'll do a little more digital work in the future!

Here are two of the cards. The set had eight of each color combination.

Supplies for card:

card and envelope: The Paper Studio
cardstock: Die Cuts With A View
marbled paper: unknown
stamps: Martha Stewart
ink: Martha Stewart
fonts: Bebas and Cursive

After the cards, I decided to work on another sketch challenge. It's for Scrapbook Challenges #338 although I'm not sure why it won't allow me to enter. Oh well. I'll figure it out or I won't. Either way, I made a page that I really like. I just wish I could remember what that line of patterned paper is! It was a Christmas gift and the whole stack (which I've already pulled apart and stored in my Cropper Hopper by color) is just gorgeous.

Supplies for page:

cardstock: Die Cuts With A View (yellow orange) & unknown (teal)
patterned cardstock: unknown
glittery letter stickers: American Crafts
adhesive ribbon border: unknown
paper flowers: Prima
jewel brads: Hero Arts
jewel flowers: unknown

And that's it for now! I am working on a potential feature for another blog, and I'll post some details about that along with the my first layout for it in the near future.

4 comments:

  1. Bethany Leigh. I love that page. The colors and the way you put it together are amazing. Thanks for linking to Whimsical Wednesday. Hope you will visit and link up again.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love these prom photos, with all the red and pink, so they're pretty easy and fun to scrap. I will definitely be visiting and linking up again, and I love looking at what everyone else has posted.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Believe it or not, we didn't even plan for our dresses to coordinate! It definitely made for some pretty pictures, though. Very fun to scrap!

      Delete